Since Zayed Law Offices Personal Injury Attorneys was formed in 2009, Mr. Zayed has built a reputation among his peers in the legal field by providing vigorous yet compassionate representation.
Mr. Zayed is a trial lawyer with an emphasis on trucking negligence, car accidents, highway accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, product liability, construction accidents, and wrongful death along with select commercial litigation matters.
Mr. Zayed carefully limits his case load to ensure that each case he works on receives the attention and craft necessary to develop and articulate the intricacies of each client’s losses.
Mr. Zayed’s tremendous drive to remedy wrongs suffered by individuals as a result of the negligence of corporate interests laid the foundation for Zayed Law Offices Personal Injury Attorneys to recover many millions for his clients including
- $1,770,000 award for a client injured as a result of the negligence of a Cook County Sheriff
- $1,500,000 on behalf of a client injured as a result of a commercial vehicle driven on behalf of a big box store
- $1,300,000 on behalf of a victim of wrongful death, among many other sizable and record awards.
One of the things that sets Mr. Zayed and his firm apart is their emphasis on statistics, strategy, behavioral science and a willingness to truly build a case for clients, brick by brick, in order to grow each case into a vehicle to secure full and fair compensation.
Education & Biography
As the leader of one of Illinois’ most formidable trial law firms, Mr. Zayed has been decorated with awards and appointments to leadership positions in numerous Bar Associations including the National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 and Top 25 Medical Malpractice Lawyers, the American Bar Association – Board of Fellows, Illinois Trial Lawyer Association – Board of Managers, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers’ Rising Star designation, and Avvo – 10.0 Superb Rating.
Mr. Zayed obtained his undergraduate degree from Loyola University Chicago with High Honors, and later went on to attain his Juris Doctor from Notre Dame School of Law, consistently heralded by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top law schools in the nation. Mr. Zayed is also a dean’s list MBA graduate from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, ranked first globally according to The Economist.
Mr. Zayed is an experienced Chicago personal injury attorney in the areas of wrongful death and medical malpractice.
Mr. Zayed has handled cases in many counties throughout Illinois including Cook, DuPage, Will, Lake, Kankakee, Winnebago, Kendall, Kane, LaSalle, Livingston, Ogle, Madison, Williamson, McLean, McHenry, DeKalb, Tazewell, Stephenson and Grundy.
Mr. Zayed has also handled cases in many states throughout the country including Hawaii, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Alabama, Arizona and Texas. He has also successfully argued on appeal in the State of Illinois.
Mr. Zayed possesses a preternatural focus on remedying the wrongs done to his clients. Mr. Zayed’s clients know that their attorney will always remain loyal to their interests and will never waver in his pursuit of justice on their behalf. Mr. Zayed’s clients can be sure that they have retained a truly extraordinary attorney.
- Professional Associations, Memberships and Leadership Roles
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Board of Fellows – 2018 through present
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association – Board of Advocates – 2017 through 2019 and Board of Managers 2019 through present.
- Will County Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers
- American Association of Justice
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Professional Honors
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 25 Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys – Top 10 Under 40
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- Avvo – 10.0 Superb Rating
- 40 Under 40 2022 – Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Professional Media Appearances
- Chicago Tribune
- Herald News
- Block Club Chicago
Recent Victories for Clients
- $2.75 M Commercial Vehicle Settlement
- $2.12 M Securities Lawsuit
- $1.77 M Commercial Vehicle Settlement
- $1.30 M Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Trucking Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Child Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Chicago, Illinois
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Juris Doctor
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- English, Political Science magna cum laude