10 S LaSalle St., Suite 1230,
Clients can find our office at 10 S La Salle St STE 1230, Chicago, IL 60603
We are located in the Loop on LaSalle St, between Madison St and Arcade Pl. We are about two blocks northeast of Willis Tower, three blocks east of the Lyric Opera House, a half-mile west of the Art Institute of Chicago, and a third of a mile north of the Federal Reserve Bank.
The Richard J. Daley Center courthouse is less than a quarter-mile northeast of us, and the Everett McKinley Dirksen U.S. Courthouse is less than a quarter-mile southeast. Chicago City Hall is two blocks north of us, and Cook County’s offices are about two blocks northeast of our building.
- From the North: Go south on I-90 E/I-94 E to exit 51C, E Washington Blvd. Turn left onto Washington Blvd, right onto Wells St, left onto Calhoun Pl, and right onto LaSalle St. Follow the road to our office on the right.
- From the South: Head north on I-90 W/I-94 W to exit 51H-I, I-290/Eisenhower Expy/Aurora/Ida B. Wells Dr. Follow signs for exit 51I, Ida B. Wells Dr. Merge onto IL-110, exit at Franklin St, and merge onto northbound Franklin St. Turn right onto Monroe St, then turn left onto LaSalle St. Continue to our office on the left.
- From the East: Take Randolph St west before turning left onto LaSalle St. Continue to our office on the right.
- From the West: Go east on I-290 E, and continue straight as the freeway becomes IL-110. Exit at Franklin St, merge onto Franklin St, and continue to Monroe St. Turn right onto Monroe St, turn left onto LaSalle St, and follow the road to our office on the left.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Chicago, IL
- 172 W Madison St Garage
- Legacy Parking Company @ 172 West Madison St.
- WMW Self Park – ParkChirp
- The Poetry Garage
- ParkChicago #512504
- ParkChicago #512511
- Madison & LaSalle – Stop ID: 18123
- Wells & Madison – Stop ID: 4633
- LaSalle & Madison – Stop ID: 14060
- Clark & Madison & Monroe
- Madison & Wells
- Monroe – subway station
- Washington-Wells – subway station
There is a public parking garage at 172 W Madison St, across from our building. There’s another parking garage at 201 W Madison St, which you can enter from Wells St, between Madison St and Arcade Pl. You can also look for paid on-street parking on LaSalle St.
If you plan to travel by public transit, our office is about one block south of the Washington/Wells train station. We are about three blocks from the Washington station on the Blue Line and four blocks from the Monroe station on the Red Line. We are also within walking distance of several bus stops, including those for CTA routes 1, 7, 22, 24, 56, 60, and many others.
Top Sights in Chicago, IL
- Cloud Gate
- Field Museum
- Millennium Park
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Shedd Aquarium
- The Art Institute of Chicago
Law Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM–5:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM–12:00 PM
Intake calls: 24/7
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago personal injury attorneys. You can request your consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
- Arlo Chicago (Formerly Hotel Julian)
- Cambria Hotel Chicago Loop - Theatre District
- Central Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago
- Palmer House a Hilton Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights By Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Zayed Law Offices Personal Injury Attorneys focuses on personal injury cases. Since the firm’s founding in 2009, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients injured in car accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and other incidents resulting from someone else’s negligent or intentional conduct. We have amassed a 99% success rate representing clients just like you.
More Than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Our Chicago personal injury lawyers have over 40 years of combined legal experience. We are unafraid of taking cases to trial, and we leverage our experience, knowledge, and resources to fight for a fair outcome for our clients. Contact us to put our seasoned lawyers to work on your injury claim.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.