Clients can find us at 195 Springfield Ave, Joliet, IL 60435.
Our office is located in the People’s Plaza on Springfield Ave, between Jefferson St/US-52 and Glenwood Ave. We’re across the street from the Ascension Saint Joseph – Joliet Hospital, about a mile east of the Inwood Athletic Club, and three miles east of the Hammel Woods and DuPage River Trail.
The Will County Courthouse, home of the 12th Judicial Circuit Court, is in Downtown Joliet, three-and-a-half miles east of our office. The Everett McKinley Dirksen United States Courthouse is in downtown Chicago, 45 miles northeast of our building. Joliet City Hall is three miles east of our office, and the Will County Office Building is three-and-a-half miles east of us.
- North: Go south on I-55 to exit 253, US-52/Shorewood/Joliet. Turn left onto US-52/Jefferson St, then left onto Springfield Ave, and follow the road to our office on the left.
- South: Take I-55 north to exit 253, US-52/Shorewood/Joliet. Turn right onto US-52/Jefferson St, then turn left onto Springfield Ave. Our office is on the left as you proceed.
- East: Head west on US-30/Hiawatha Pioneer Trl. Turn left onto US-30/Lincoln Hwy, right onto US-52/Jefferson St, and right onto Springfield Ave. Continue to our office on the left.
- West: Follow US-52/Jefferson. Turn left onto Springfield Ave, and our office will be on the left.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Joliet, IL
Our building has a complimentary visitor parking lot that you can enter from both the northbound and southbound lanes on Springfield Ave.
If you plan to travel by public transit, Pace Bus has two routes that stop near our office. Route 505 runs along Springfield Ave and stops at Oneida St, a few steps from our office. Route 501 runs along Jefferson St and stops at Springfield Ave, about half a block from our office.
Top Sights in Joliet, IL
- Chicagoland Speedway
- Harrah’s Joliet Casino
- Joliet Area Historical Museum
- Louis Joliet Mall
- McKee’s Mill Historic Site
- Old Joliet Prison
- Rialto Square Theatre
- The Forge
Law Office Hours
We’re open 24/7
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation. You can request an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer by filling out the confidential contact form on our website. During your consultation, we’ll listen to your story about your accident and injuries. Then, we will outline your legal rights so you can make an informed decision about your case.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Joliet Southwest, an IHG Hotel
- Harrah’s Joliet
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Shorewood
- Super 8 by Wyndham Joliet
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury, Car Accidents, and Medical Malpractice
Zayed Law Offices Personal Injury Attorneys is a Joliet personal injury law firm that handles various types of cases, including those involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, and slip and fall accidents. Since 2009, the firm’s Joliet personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for accident victims like you.
More Than 40 Years of Combined Experience
We have over 40 years of combined legal experience and carry a track record of winning or settling 99% of our cases. Our attorneys have the skills, confidence, and knowledge to take your case to court if the at-fault party and their insurer refuse to offer a fair settlement. Contact us to put our experience to work on your claim.
Areas We Serve in Joliet, IL
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.